Small Jewels, Big Story

Tuesday, January 8, 2013
My first encounter with Chibi Jewels was actually from a picture posted on Tumblr. I saw this wicked cute bronze arrow ring, but of course, like most things on the Internet these days, it wasn't properly linked so I couldn't find the source. It's so shitty how the Internet - something that should be a catalyst to propel ideas - often ends up hindering them. But anyways, this post isn't about my feelings on proper Internet sourcing - it's about an awesome NYC jewelry brand with a mission to represent and unite global cultures through handcrafted bling. 

Inspired by travel and adventure, each Chibi Jewels piece aims to represent a variety of global cultures, mixing themes and traditions to create a cohesive, vibrant and exotic collection of jewelry. Chibi means "small" in Japanese, but it is a term of endearment for people who are close to each other. Now after finally tracking down the brand, I'm equally as obsessed with their brand manifesto as I am with their bling. 





Handmade with love in NYC. Shop here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment